Welcome

Welcome!

I decided to join in on all the fun and create a 365 photo blog. I hope this will allow me to improve my photography skills and create a style of my own.

One photo a day for 365 days. Does not matter what the subject is. Have fun.

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Day 232 :: Park

Such a great day today. But it didn't start too good. It started with a major tantrum which included pounding on the floor, throwing toys and crying like i've never seen before. This all followed by a much needed nap and thankfully the little terror woke up feeling much better. We went to the NYC children's museum and then to central park with a few friends.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Canon 30D | 1/500 | f/1.6 | 100 | flash OFF

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Canon 30D | 1/500 | f/1.8 | 160 | flash OFF

No comments:

Post a Comment