Welcome

Welcome!

I decided to join in on all the fun and create a 365 photo blog. I hope this will allow me to improve my photography skills and create a style of my own.

One photo a day for 365 days. Does not matter what the subject is. Have fun.

Monday, January 31, 2011

Day 207 :: Monday

Food photography is hard. For some reason it feels harder than taking photos of a very active 15 month old. I made this Mac and "cheese" dish for Aiden (dairy and egg free, of course). I've been really experimenting with Aiden friendly dishes that are milk/eggs/peanut/sesame/soy free and wanting to document it all but it's not as easy as i thought. The cooking is easy. The photos are not. I just need to play more.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Canon 30D | 1/30 | f/3.2 | 100 | flash ON

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Canon 30D | 1/160 | f/2.8 | 100 | flash ON

No comments:

Post a Comment